SitemapProperty Search

Wolf Wile Building

Posted by kevinhardesty on August 10, 2011

17181400-1.jpg

The Wolf Wile Department Store Building is on the National Register of Historical Places for its significance as an example of modern architecture.

Built in 1948, it retained most of its original distinct interior and exterior features even after renovation to become the headquarters of the James N. Gray Company.

To view parcel information for this property, click here.